Technical Cleanliness Inspection Best Practices for Automotive Powertrain and Electronics Manufacturing
October 18-22, 2021
10am – 12pm EST
Virtual Demonstration and Discussion
$299 per participant
30% discount for current MCA members as well as all registrations received before October 1st, 2021
- Day 1 – October 18: ISO 16232 standard analysis
- Day 2 – October 19: Common challenges with technical cleanliness inspections
- Day 3 – October 20: Environmental Cleanliness
- Day 4 – October 21: Inspection of electronic and autonomous driving components
- Day 5 – October 22: Escalation strategies; root cause analysis
Measurement and control of production contamination has become a critical quality requirement for automotive, electronics, and other high-volume machined components. Technical Cleanliness Expert Day is an excellent opportunity for industry professionals to learn about the latest developments in cleanliness analysis, network with colleagues, and gain resources for future support.
Expert Day 2021 will focus on automotive cleanliness inspection processes and best practices. The presentation topics will address different aspects of ISO 16232 and VDA19.1 analysis processes. We will also focus on the growing electronics and battery manufacturing sector that has merged with traditional automotive cleanliness practices and specifications.
Expert Day 2021 will also be a virtual event in order to accommodate social distancing recommendations and minimize costs for interested participants.
Official Media Sponsor:
JOMESA North America